- A man tried to shoplift three heaters from Walmart at the Nassau Park Pavilion at 3:09 p.m. Jan. 6. He put the heaters in a shopping cart and tried to leave through the McDonald’s fast-food restaurant inside the store. He gave up the merchandise when he was confronted in the vestibule. He left in a white pickup truck.
- Albert Derita Jr., 27, of Burlington, was charged with possession of more than five grams of hashish and possession of drug paraphernalia following a motor vehicle stop on Route 1 South at 12:47 a.m. Jan. 6.
- David L. Perlman, 43, of Philadelphia, was charged with possession of less than 50 grams of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia following a motor vehicle stop on Village Road West at 12:01 a.m. Jan. 2.
- A West Windsor Township resident reported that he received a telephone call from Bank of America inquiring about two suspicious charges to a joint credit card account. Neither of the cardholders made the charges. The incident was reported at 3:30 p.m. Jan. 1.
- A West Windsor Township resident and a visitor from New York City suffered burns — one to his hand and face, and the other to his hand and wrist area — when they put out a fire caused by cooking oil in an apartment at The Mews apartment complex on Dec. 31 at 6:12 p.m. They used a fire extinguisher to put out the fire, but it reignited. One man grabbed the pots and tossed them off the balcony. The West Windsor Fire Co. and the Princeton Junction Fire Co. responded, along with West Windsor Emergency Services.
- Someone used a West Windsor Township couple’s joint checking account and bank routing number three times to make fraudulent online bill payments. The incidents occurred between Sept. 22 and Dec. 14. The incident was reported on Dec. 29 at 5:20 p.m.
- A woman told police that someone stole her purse after she walked away from her shopping cart momentarily at Sam’s Club at the Nassau Park Retail Center on Dec. 29. The incident was reported on Dec. 29 at 2:51 p.m.
- An Allentown resident reported that someone scratched the middle part of the back window on her car, which was parked outside Target at the Nassau Park Pavilion on Dec. 28. The incident was reported at 2:33 p.m. Dec. 29.
- A man and a woman shoplifted an upright rolling suitcase, valued at $129.99, from Target at the Nassau Park Pavilion at 9:44 p.m. Dec. 27. It is not known if there were any additional items inside the suitcase.
Welcome! Log into your account
Recover your password
A password will be e-mailed to you.