• The Allentown Public Library, 16 S. Main St., Allentown, will sponsor a digital preservation event from noon to 2 p.m. March 12. Learn how to preserve personal collections of print, photographs, slides and audio-visual material. Items can be brought to the library for this session. Once scanned and digitized, patrons will be notified of a date and time to retrieve their material from the library. Details: 609-259-7565.
• The Ladies of Saint Joseph will present “A Special Springtime Ladies Mimosa Brunch” featuring humorous guest speaker Jamie Novak, author of “Keep This, Toss That.” Finger sandwiches and mimosas will be served. The brunch will take place from noon to 3 p.m. April 17 at the St. Joseph Church Parish Hall, 91 Stillhouse Road, Millstone Township. Residents of all towns are welcome to attend. Cost is $20 per person. Call Rosalie at 732-490-5302 for tickets/reservations.
• The Villagers of Allentown will meet at 10 a.m. March 9 at the first aid building, 70 Walker Ave., Allentown. Toastmasters will present the program. New members are welcome. Details: 609-758-3711.
• The Allentown FFA Alumni will host its ninth annual gift auction and spaghetti dinner at 6 p.m. March 19 at the Hope firehouse, 82 Route 526, Upper Freehold Township. Proceeds will provide students with opportunities to pursue careers in veterinary science, agricultural technology and mechanical systems, earth sciences, environmental science, horticulture, aquaculture and many other fields. The cost is $15. Details: 609-259-7292, ext. 1440 or 1443.
• Center Players, 35 South St., Freehold, will present Neil Simon’s Chapter Two at 8 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays and at 2 p.m. Sundays from Feb. 12 through March 13. Tickets are at $23 to $25 and are available by calling 732-462-9093 or visiting www.centerplayers.org
• The CentraState Healthcare Foundation will host Comedy for a Cause 8:30 p.m. March 11 at the American Hotel, 18-20 E. Main St., Freehold. Doors open at 8 p.m. Tickets are $35 in advance and $40 at the door. Must be 21 and over. There will be a cash bar. Proceeds will benefit women’s health services at CentraState Medical Center, Freehold Township. Details: centrastatecomedy.eventbrite.com or contact 732-294-7135 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance meets every Sunday from 7-8:30 p.m. at the Freehold Community Wellness Center, 17 Bannard St., Freehold. Details: 908-433-1993 or 732-367-7450.
• The Novo Nordisk Diabetes Center at CentraState Medical Center is offering a support group for people with diabetes and their families. The group will meet on the third Wednesday of every month (March 16) from 1-2 p.m. in the Jack Aaronson Conference Center in the Star and Barry Tobias Ambulatory Campus, 901 W. Main St., Freehold Township. Details: 732-308-0570.
• The Essential Tremor Support Group meets from 7-9 p.m. on the first Thursday of each month (March 3) at the Jack Aaronson Conference Center in the Star and Barry Tobias Ambulatory Campus, 901 W. Main St., Freehold Township. Details: 732-462-8304, after 10 a.m.
Items for the Datebook may be sent via email to email@example.com. Please submit items at least two weeks prior to a scheduled event.