• The Horsemen’s Association of Millstone Township will meet at 7 p.m. June 21 at the Millstone Community Center, Stagecoach Road (next to the firehouse).
Anyone who has an interest in horses is invited to attend the meeting and learn about upcoming trail rides, speakers and other activities. Details: www.hamt,org
• The Standardbred Retirement Foundation has scheduled a meet and greet and tack sale from 6-8 p.m. July 9 at 43 Arneytown-Hornerstown Road, Cream Ridge. Approximately 60 horses will be on hand to greet guests, some in demonstrations, all available for adoption. A tack sale will also be held and there is no charge for guests to set up to sell their own items. Guests should bring their own table. Should there be a change due to weather, it will be posted on SRF’s Facebook page and on SRF’s website at AdoptaHorse.org. Details: 732 446-4422.
• The Monmouth County Fair will be held at the East Freehold Showgrounds, Kozloski Road, Freehold Township, from July 27-31. Hours are 5-11 p.m. July 27-29; 3-11 p.m. July 30; and 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. July 31. There will be Kids’ Zone rides in the outdoor entertainment area, a trapeze act, Bwana Jim, racing pigs, home and garden competitions, vendor displays, food, entertainment and more. General admission is $8 per person. Children 12 and under are admitted free at all times. Details: 732-842-4000.
• The Cream Ridge Cemetery Association will hold its annual meeting at 6:30 p.m. June 27 at the New Egypt firehouse, 59 Main St. New Egypt. All lot owners are invited to attend the meeting. Details:609-758-8663.
• The Ladies of St. Joseph, Millstone Township, will sponsor a bus tour of the United States Military Academy at West Point, N.Y., on Oct. 11. The cost is $99 per person and includes a buffet lunch at the Thayer Hotel. Bus will leave from St. Joseph Church at 8:15 a.m. and return at 8 p.m. There will be a guided tour of West Point at 1 p.m. and free time from 3-4:30 p.m. at the academy. For tickets, call Rosalie, 732-490-5302.
• Camp Invention will take place in Millstone Township this summer. The camp is open to children entering grades one through six. Children will explore connections between science, technology, engineering and innovation. The week begins on Aug. 1 with Michelle Falanga serving as director of the Epic program. Registration is $155 (regular price $255), due to a generous donation provided by the Nordson Corporation Foundation. Details: www.campinvention.org or 800-968-4332.
• Millstone Elks Lodge No. 2613, 22 Burnt Tavern Road, Millstone Township, will run a bus trip to see the New York Mets play the Philadelphia Phillies in Philadelphia on July 15 at 7:05 p.m. Cost is $60 per person and includes bus, game ticket and refreshments on the bus. Bus will leave at 4 p.m. from the Elks lodge. For tickets, call Tom, 732-904-8366. The Elks Lodge has space available for daytime/evening meetings. Details: 609-259-8911.
• The Jackson Premium Outlets, Route 537, Jackson, will present a summer concert series every Saturday from 1-4 p.m., weather permitting, outside the food court. The series will conclude on Sept. 3. All performances are free and open to the public. Live performances will range from summer tunes to bluegrass, classic rock and pop.
• An Italian festival will be held from June 29 through July 2, 6-11 p.m., at Freehold Raceway, Route 9, Freehold. The event is sponsored by the Italian American Association of Monmouth County. There will be rides, games, entertainment, crafters and food at the festibal. Details: Cheryl Scuorzo, 732-536-5832.
• The Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance meets every Sunday from 7-8:30 p.m. at the Freehold Community Wellness Center, 17 Bannard St., Freehold. Details: 908-433-1993 or 732-367-7450.
• The Essential Tremor Support Group meets from 7-9 p.m. on the first Thursday of each month (July 7) at the Jack Aaronson Conference Center in the Star and Barry Tobias Ambulatory Campus, 901 W. Main St., Freehold Township. Details: 732-462-8304, after 10 a.m.
Items for the Datebook may be sent via email to email@example.com. Please submit items at least two weeks prior to a scheduled event.