New Jersey Blood Services is conducting local blood drives on the following dates:
- 8 a.m.-12:30 p.m. Oct. 16 at Nativity of Our Lord Church, 185 Applegarth Rd., Monroe;
- 3-7:30 p.m. Oct. 24 at the East Brunswick Library, 2 Jean Walling Drive, East Brunswick;
- 3-9 p.m. Oct. 25 at the Cathedral of St. Francis, Main Street, Metuchen;
- 3:30-8 p.m. Oct. 26 at IBEW Local 456, 1295 Livingston Ave., North Brunswick;
- 2-8 p.m. Oct. 27 at Spotswood VFW Post 4589, 33 Daniel Rd., Spotswood;
- 1:30-7:30 p.m. Oct. 28 at the South Brunswick Public Works and Utilities Building, 540 Ridge Rd., Monmouth Junction;
- 8 a.m.-1 p.m. Oct. 29 at Bishop Ahr High School, 1 Tingley Lane, Edison;
- 1-7 p.m. Oct. 31 at the Woodbridge Public Library, 1 George Frederick Plaza, Woodbridge.
Walk-ins are welcome. To make an appointment or for more information, call 1-800-933-2566 or visit www.nybloodcenter.org.