• Someone stole two credit cards from the center console of a car while it was parked on Armour Road between Oct. 9 and Oct. 10. The thief used the credit cards to make fraudulent purchases at various stores. The incident was reported at 11:07 p.m. Oct. 17. 
  • Sarah Codd, 29, of Hillsborough, was charged with driving while intoxicated after she struck something that resulted in a flat tire. She was arrested on Witherspoon Street at 3:55 a.m. Oct. 16, and released with a pending court date. 
  • Two political lawn signs were reported stolen. One lawn sign was reported stolen from a home in the 300 block of Jefferson Road and reported at 12:13 p.m. Oct. 15, and the second lawn sign was reported stolen at 10:24 a.m. Oct. 16 from a house in the 200 block of Nassau Street. 
  • Alisson Desouza, 36, of South River, was turned over to the Princeton Police Department at 1:09 a.m. Oct. 15 after he was arrested by the Rutgers University Police Department on two outstanding warrants for $3,750 issued by the Princeton Municipal Court. He was released after posting bail, with a pending court date. 
  • Ilya Spirin, 40, of Newtown, Pennsylvania, was charged with unlawful possession of a weapon and two counts of possession of a prohibited weapon after he was stopped for maintenance of lamps on Vandeventer Avenue at 1:40 a.m. Oct. 13. He had a handgun in his possession. He was released after posting $25,000 bail with the 10 percent option. 
  • Someone used the victim’s personal information to open a Dell account and made unauthorized purchases using a credit card. The incident occurred on Witherspoon Street and was reported at 1:58 p.m. Oct. 13. 
  • Brandi Mcleod, 19, of Franklin Park, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after she was stopped for being in a park after it was closed on Herrontown Road at 9:54 p.m. Oct. 12. She was released with a pending court date. 
  • Pierre Panniel, 31, of Trenton, was arrested on three outstanding warrants from multiple jurisdictions that totaled $1,500 after he was stopped at 9:20 a.m. Oct. 12 for having an expired inspection sticker and for not wearing a seatbelt. He was released after posting bail. 