• Center Players will hold open auditions for its “Signature Series” presentation of Agatha Christie’s “Murder on the Nile” from 7-10 p.m. Feb. 12 and 7-10 p.m. Feb. 13 at Center Playhouse, Freehold. Performance dates are April 21 through May 21 (15 performances). Needed are eight males (20’s to 60’s) and five females (20’s to 60’s). Bring a headshot and resume. Non-union, no pay. Details: Zach Berman, 732-216-3374.
• The Italian American Cultural Society of New Jersey invites members of the public to its dinner meeting on Feb. 9 at 7 p.m. at La Cashina Ristorante, Marlboro. BYOB. The cost is $35 per person for members and $45 for non-members. Cash is preferred, no credit cards. To reserve seating, call Anthony Grassi at 917-743-3311 or Richard Favara at 732-861-9465.
• Basket and Bag Bingo presented by the Cookstown Volunteer Fire Co. No. 1 Ladies Auxiliary will be held on April 8 at the New Egypt Elks, 105 Lakewood Road (Route 528), New Egypt. Doors open at 5:30 p.m., Bingo starts promptly at 7 p.m. Tickets: $30 per person. For tickets, call Karen Ivins at 609-668-2030.
• Registration is open for the 2017 HEWYBL spring flag football season. The league is open to players (boys and girls) ages 4 to 18. The registration deadline is March 21 (late fee after Feb. 19) and the season will run from early April until early June. Games are played at Hancock Field in East Windsor. HEWYBL flag football typically draws players from Allentown, Cranbury, East Windsor, Hamilton, Hightstown, Millstone Township , Robbinsville, West Windsor and other surrounding towns. Register online at www.HEWYBL.com. Select Register at the upper right corner of the screen and follow the instructions. Fees range from $75 to $180. Details: Email Eric Updegraff at email@example.com
• The New Jersey Forest Resource Education Center (FREC) and the Jackson Pathfinders are sponsoring a Valentine-themed full moon walk on Feb. 10 from 7-8:30 p.m. at the FREC, 495 Don Connor Boulevard, Jackson. Choose between a brisk hike on moonlit trails or a slower paced naturalist-guided interpretive tour of the forest’s features. The walk will take an hour, followed by hot chocolate and snacks. Registration is required. Call 732-928-2360 and provide name, phone number and the number of people in the group so you can be contacted in case of inclement weather and cancellation.
• The Ashley Lauren Foundation will host its sixth annual Butterfly Ball on Feb. 25 at the Ocean Place Resort and Spa in Long Branch. The theme will be “Dancing For Our Stars.” The goal of the Ashley Lauren Foundation is to ease the journey when pediatric cancer is diagnosed by providing direct financial assistance, material assistance, emotional support and more. Details: www.ashleylaurenfoundation.org or 732-414-1625.
• New Jersey Blood Services is in need of volunteers to work blood drives in Ocean and Monmouth counties. Tasks include assisting donors with registration, watching donors for post-donation reactions and responding to their needs. Details: Jan Zepka, 732-616-8741.
• Abraham Lincoln High School, Brooklyn, N.Y., Class of 1967 will reunite at 6 p.m. April 23, 2017 at Gargiulo’s Restaurant, Coney Island. Details: firstname.lastname@example.org or 917-363-2500 or David Coleman at 732-547-2340.
Items for the Datebook may be sent via email to email@example.com. Please submit items at least two weeks prior to a scheduled event.