Residents will be allowed to bring personal, confidential documents to be shredded on the following dates:
• March 25, Old Bridge Department of Public Works, 1 Old Bridge Plaza off Route 516
• April 7, Monroe Senior Center, 12 Halsey Reed Road
• April 8, Metuchen Edgar School rear parking lot, Whitman and Lake Avenue
• April 22, North Brunswick Municipal Complex, 710 Hermann Road
• May 13, Sayreville Senior Center, 423 Main St.
• June 10, Woodbridge Department of Public Works, 225 Smith St., Keasbey section of Woodbridge
• June 24, South River Department of Public Works, 9 Ivan Way
• July 8, Edison Municipal Building parking lot, 100 Municipal Blvd.
• July 22, Spotswood High School parking lot, 105 Summerhill Road
• Sept. 8, Thompson Park, parking Lot across from Manalapan Lake, Jamesburg/Monroe
• Sept. 9, Beech Woods Park, 37 Beekman Road, Monmouth Junction section of South Brunswick
• Oct. 14, American Legion Post 25 parking lot, 4 JF Kennedy Dr., Milltown
All events are from 9 a.m. to noon, or until the truck is filled, whichever occurs first.
The limit is five file boxes or 100 pounds per car of residential paperwork; no business documents, no plastic bags. No need to remove paperclips, staples or paperboard binder covers. Do not bring newspapers, magazines, hardcover books, x-rays, photos, junk mail, CDs or garbage.
Confirm schedule changes with each municipality.