Home Suburban Suburban News

Students safe after South Amboy school evacuated due to carbon monoxide alarm

SOUTH AMBOY – The South Amboy Middle/High School has been evacuated due to a carbon monoxide detector alarm.

The students and staff have been safely relocated without incident to the elementary school and are awaiting clearance to safely return, South Amboy Police announced via Nixle this morning.

No injuries were reported by students and all students and staff are accounted for, police said.

Updates will follow as they are available.

Exit mobile version