The John P. Stevens High School Hall of Honor will induct its newest members on April 26 at the Pines Manor, 2085 Route 27, Edison.
The Hall of Honor recognizes graduates for outstanding personal, professional and community-related/public service accomplishments, as well as good character.
The inductees for 2018 are:
- David Donner Chait, Class of 2003, founder and CEO of Travefy
- David Gockel, Class of 1976, CEO of Langan Engineering
- John Jay Hoffman, Class of 1983, senior vice president and general counsel of Rutgers University and acting attorney general of New Jersey
- Chieh Huang, Class of 1999, co-founder and CEO of Boxed.com
- Dr. Steven J. Kravet, Class of 1983, assistant professor of medicine at John Hopkins University
- Frank Machos, Class of 1998, executive director of the Office of Arts and Academic Enrichment for the School District of Philadelphia
- Alanah Odoms-Herbert, Class of 1998, Louisiana Supreme Court director and deputy judicial administrator for Children & Family
- Dr. Robert Palumbo, Class of 1978, president and founder of OAA Orthopedic Specialists and clinical professor at DeSales University
- Dr. Tiffany Peng, Class of 2007, physician of tolaryngology; music and marching band technician at J.P. Stevens
- Jiles H. Ship, Class of 1978, commissioner of New Jersey Police Training Commission and CEO of Homeland Global Strategies
- Mitchell Stein, Class of 1997, senior vice president and portfolio managing director for The Beyer Stein Group-Morgan Stanley
- Jeffrey Zuttah, Class of 2002, business development at Quartet Health, sickle cell anemia advocate
- Jeremy Zuttah, Class of 2003, professional football player for the Baltimore Ravens