Home North Brunswick Sentinel NB News Mattress catches fire at apartment on Pardun Road

Mattress catches fire at apartment on Pardun Road

0
Mattress catches fire at apartment on Pardun Road

 

NORTH BRUNSWICK – Patrol units were dispatched to a reported mattress fire within an apartment on Pardun Road on Jan. 23.

First arriving officers reported a confirmed structure fire at that address. There were no injuries reported; however, several people were looked at by North Brunswick First Aid & Rescue Squad as a precaution, according to information provided by the North Brunswick Police Department.

This was deemed a second alarm assignment, coordinated with the assistance of the Middlesex County Fire Coordinators. The North Brunswick Township Office of Emergency Management was on scene, and is assisting those displaced by the fire, according to reports.

The fire is not suspicious, and is being considered accidental at this time by the North Brunswick Fire Marshal’s Office, according to the statement.