The following programs are scheduled at the North Brunswick Public Library, 880 Hermann Road:
- Mindfulness Meditation with Dr. Siobhan Gibbons, 7-8:30 p.m. on Aug. 26. No registration required.
- Card making and a wall art workshop, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Aug. 28. Registration is required by calling the library at 732-246-3545.
- Story Tots, 1:15-1:45 p.m. on Aug. 29. Music, rhymes, movement, story and activities for children ages 1-2. Registration not necessary.
- Knitting & Crocheting Club, 10 a.m. to noon on Aug. 31. This club is for anyone new to knitting, a beginner or advanced. Bring your own supplies. Registration is not necessary.
- Screening of “Leave No Trace,” 2-4 p.m. on Aug. 31. This is a drop in program, no registration needed.