HILLSBOROUGH – Hillsborough has reported 137 positive cases of COVID-19 and now eight deaths as of April 16.
In Somerset County, there are 2,003 positive cases and 132 deaths, according to information provided by Hillsborough Township.
- Daily special bulletin eNews
- Daily Township website updates
- Township Committee meeting preparation and associated documentation
- License and permits sent on-line or through the mail
- OPRA requests
- Remote plan review
- Photo documentation of inspections
- Video inspections coming soon
- New applications can be submitted through the mail
- Large construction plans can be dropped off, please call to make arrangements
- For more information visit the Building Department’s website
- Processing of traffic tickets and criminal complaints
- Processing payments for existing traffic and criminal time payments
- Processing pleas of not guilty
- Scheduling of future court appearances
- Entry of attorney appearances
- Processing of subpoenas and witness information
- Assistance with inquiries regarding court procedures, license suspensions, disposition information and warrant resolution.
- For more information visit the Municipal Court’s website
- Maintain Hillsborough Community Assistance Network (C.A.N.) donations
- Provide senior transportation to doctor or store as needed
- Provided clients with 4-weeks of product to limit exposure to both the clients and the employees
- For more information visit Social Services Department’s website
A full list of the COVID-19 updates, closures and cancellations is posted on the Hillsborough Township website.
The April 20 Youth Services Commission meeting will be held using Google Hangout virtual technology.
Beginning April 27, the tax collector will accept in person, cash only tax payments at the municipal building. In order to protect both the residents and employees, there are various precautionary measures that have been established in order for this service to be permitted. Click here to view these measures.
- Monday and Wednesday from 9 a.m. to noon, April 27 and 29; and May 4, 6 and 11.
- Tuesday and Thursday from 1-4 p.m., April 28 and 30; and May 5 and 7.
All Hillsborough Township Clean Communities Litter Events are postponed until further notice.