SOUTH RIVER–The Borough of South River is partnering with Central Jersey Urgent Care, My Instadoc,and Clarity Labs to bring a drive-thru COVID-19 testing site to the borough.
The testing site will offer both blood draw tests for COVID-19 antibodies and COVID-19 nasal swab testing, according to a prepared statement from the South River Police Department.
The testing site will be able to conduct up to 200 tests per day and will remain open as long as there is a demand for testing. Priority for COVID-19 nasal swab testing will be given to individuals experiencing symptoms and individuals who have been in close contact with somebody who has tested positive for COVID-19, according to police.
The testing site will be at the Saint Mary Coptic School’s Parking Lot, located at 80 David St., according to police.
- Schedule a virtual telemedicine appointment
- Residents must complete their telemedicine visit
- After their telemedicine visit, residents will receive a testing appointment time
- Residents then should arrive at the testing site at their assigned appointment time.
- Receive their drive-thru blood draw or nasal swab test
- Expect a phone call three to four days after their test
Residents will need to bring a photo ID and their insurance card with them to the testing site. No copays or deductibles will be taken at the time. A credit card will be placed on file, according to police.
For more information, call 609-867-0600 and to set up a telemedicine appointment visit www.clockwisemd.com/hospitals/5345/visits/new.