SOUTH RIVER–The South River Police Department has been notified by the Middlesex County Health Department that a total of 15 additional residents have tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19).
This brings the total number of cases in South River to 272 as of May 23. The daily breakdown of the new cases is as follows, per the weekly update provided by police:
- On May 17 there were three positive cases
- On May 18 there were two positive cases
- On May 19 there were four positive case
- On May 20 there were two positive cases
- On May 21 there were two positive cases
- On May 22 there were no cases
- On May 23 there were two positive cases
There are nine total deaths from the borough.
The police department provides weekly updates every Saturday. New cases will continue to be updated daily on the COVID-19 page on the police department’s website.
For more information, visit www.southriverpd.org/covid-19