SOUTH RIVER–The South River Police Department has been notified by the Middlesex County Health Department that a total of 10 additional residents have tested positive for coronavirus (COVID-19) over the past week.
This brings the total number of cases in South River to 301, as of June 6.
The daily breakdown of the new cases is as follows:
- On May 31 there were three positive cases
- On June 1 there were no new cases
- On June 2 there were four positive cases
- On June 3 there were no positive cases
- On June 4 there was one positive case
- On June 5 there were none
- On June 6 there were two positive cases
The police department provides weekly updates every Saturday. New cases will continue to be updated daily on the COVID-19 page on its website.
Visit www.southriverpd.org/covid-19 for up-to-date local and statewide COVID-19 information, closures and resources.