Lands’ End is opening its newest retail location at Mercer Mall in Lawrence Township on June 25.
In compliance with state and local guidelines, the store will implement several health and safety measures, including:
- Capacity will be limited to manage traffic flow and promote social distancing.
- All store associates and customers will be required to wear face masks.
- Floor markings have been installed to encourage social distancing.
- Barriers have been installed to limit person-to-person contact at the checkout.
- Water fountains and restrooms will be temporarily closed.
- Heightened cleaning and maintenance routines will be implemented throughout the store.
- Associates will undergo temperature checks upon arrival for their shift.
“Our top priority is always the health and safety of our customers, employees and communities,” Claudia Mazo, senior vice president of retail, Lands’ End, said in a prepared statement. “We look forward to joining the Lawrence Township community to help local families shop for all of their warm weather essentials in a safe way.”
The new store features Lands’ End’s latest apparel and accessories for women in regular, plus and petite sizes, along with a selection for men. Shoppers can browse the brand’s summer staples for the whole family including swimwear, dresses and shorts. Customers can also shop the full Lands’ End collection of products at landsend.com through kiosks and a dedicated digital shopping area.
To find the Lands’ End store nearest you, visit the store locator on landsend.com.