The Burlington County Health Department announced the county will now be providing mobile COVID-19 testing.
“We want to bring COVID-19 testing to our residents who may lack or have limited access to transportation. Individuals may collect their own samples or request assistance in doing so. As always, county testing remains free of charge,” Health Department Director and COVID-19 Task Force Leader Dr. Herb Conaway said in a prepared statement. “With mobile testing, we can visit various locations around the county offering more opportunities for coronavirus screening.”
Mobile testing will take the place of the scheduled testing previously provided at the Westampton Complex. Mobile testing will be either drive thru or walk up clinics.
Pre-registration for a clinic is strongly recommended.
No doctor’s note or prescription is required.
For an appointment, call 609-726-7097 weekdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
The mobile testing schedule for July is as follows:
- Medford Drive Thru, 10 a.m. to noon July 7 at Fellowship Alliance Chapel, 199 Church Road, Medford
- Mount Holly Walk Up, 9-11 a.m. July 8 at the County Complex, 49 Rancocas Road, Mount Holly
- Palmyra Walk Up, 10 a.m. to noon July 9 at Harbour Condominiums, clubhouse parking lot, 2000 Harbour Dr. Palmyra
- Florence Drive Thru, 9-11 a.m. July 14 at Florence Township, 875 Summer St., Florence
- Bordentown Walk Up, 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. July 16, Carslake Center, back parking lot, 207 Crosswicks St., Bordentown