SOUTH RIVER–The South River Police Department has been notified by the Middlesex County Health Department that 342 total residents have tested positive for coronavirus since its onset in March.
The police department has not been advised if these cases are isolating at home or hospitalized, according to a prepared statement from the police department.
- On July 26 there were no confirmed cases
- On July 27 there was one positive case
- On July 28 there were no cases
- On July 29 there were no cases
- On July 30 there were no cases
- On July 31 there were three positive cases
Ten South River residents have passed away due to COVID-19.
Although the department cannot reveal specific locations or areas where positive COVID-19 cases are located, it can say that cases are evenly distributed throughout the town and there does not seem to be a cluster or hotspot in any one location or area of South River, according to the statement.
For more information, visit www.southriverpd.org/sr-covid-19-cases.