- You must wear a mask and gloves at all times while at the facility
- You must adhere to social distancing
- You must not exit your vehicle until you are informed to do so
Residents without water are able to fill their own water containers at the Municipal Complex, 379 South Branch Road, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. through Friday. You must sign in, wear masks while in the building, adhere to physical distancing requirements, and bring your own water container.
For JCP&L customers, water and ice are available at the Branchburg Shoprite, located at 3166 Route 22.
Cooling and charging stations are available at the Municipal Complex, 379 S. Branch Road, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Aug. 5-7 for Hillsborough residents who have lost power. You must sign in, wear masks while in the building, and adhere to physical distancing requirements.
- To report an outage call 1-800-436-PSEG (7734), text “OUT” to 4PSEG (47734) or report it online
- Visit PSE&G’s website for more instructions on reporting outages and status of power in your area