Sayreville’s Department of Public Works will be clearing trees and branches from roadways next week.
There will be a special borough-wide brush and branch pickup for residents beginning Aug. 10 in all zones.
- Bundles must be placed at the curb and kept outside until picked up
- Branches should be tied and bundled, not to exceed 4 feet in length.
- Logs 5 inches in diameter should be placed separately
- Small twigs and sticks can be placed in a pail or bucket
- Grass pickup will be suspended until Sept. 1. Bring grass to Fort Grumpy on Monday or Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- There is no appointment necessary for brush and branch pickup