On behalf of the North Brunswick Special Education Parent Teacher Organization (SEPTO), we wish to express our appreciation for those who generously donated to the school supply drive which took place on Sept. 12 at Community Park. We received three full bins of school supplies from drive-by donors, as well as $860 to spend on much-needed supplies.
It is awesome to see a town come together like we did for this drive.
The pandemic has put financial stress on so many families. Providing this support is so helpful to some of our neighbors.
We want to extend our thanks to the following groups and individuals who made the school supply drive a huge success:
- North Brunswick Youth Sports Festival
- North Brunswick Police Department – Officer Ernest Hanrahan
- North Brunswick Baseball and Softball Association – Dave Rosenberg
- The high school volunteers who assisted at the collection site
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) – Laura Pelszynski, Chris Henning and Pete Clark
- The community members who stopped by and filled up three bins of supplies
- The special education teachers and staff who will get these supplies where they are needed most
Thank you all for your very kind and generous donations. Your generosity and your time will make an immediate difference ensuring that the students have the supplies they will need this year.
Your personal commitment was incredibly helpful and allowed us to realize our goal. Your assistance means so much to us but even more to improving the learning environment which will ultimately promote quality learning. On behalf of North Brunswick SEPTO we sincerely thank you for your kind gesture.
Sara Libou and Lori Grubstein
North Brunswick SEPTO