The Guild of Creative Art, 620 Broad St., Shrewsbury, will host a special onsite gallery exhibit, “Award Winners of the Guild of Creative Art October Online Open Juried Show,” featuring 21 of the 25 winning works in acrylic, fiber/wood, graphite, oil, pastel, photography and watercolor.
The winning creations were selected from 220 submissions by judges Ellen Martin of Red Bank and Stacey AS Pritchard of Atlantic Highlands, according to a press release from the Guild.
Viewing hours are Tuesday and Thursday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; and Saturday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. For more information, call 732-741-1441 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The entire show may be viewed at guildofcreativeart.org
The winners are:
• “Windy Meadow” by Helene Condouris of Long Branch, Barbara Shieldkret Memorial Award for Oil;
• “Semiprecious Secret,” digital art – fractal by Jodi DiLiberto of West Belmar, Friedlander Award for Mixed Media;
• “Abstract in Blue,” photography by Bob Dowd of Colts Neck, Sara Stern Memorial Award for Artistic Innovation;
• “Tauber ob der Rothernburg,” by Stephen Gale of Landing, Caivano Memorial Award for Watercolor;
• “my my my my my,” fiber/wood by Ella Hilsenrath of Atlantic Highlands, Best in Sculpture;
• “Progression” by Eva Krause of Red Bank, Milo Memorial Award for Action Photography;
• “Ice Doll,” photography on canvas by Holly Lund of Eatontown, Bronze Achievement Award;
• “B Side 45s” by Karen Martin of Freehold Township, Mitchell Award for Acrylic;
• “Riley and Friend” by Vince Matulewich of Morganville, Bob Warwick Memorial Award for Pet Photography;
• “Marcia,” graphite by Randy Mayer of Atlantic Highlands, Bronze Achievement Award;
• “Back Door,” photography by Dana McKay of Eatontown, Bronze Achievement Award;
• “Death Row,” oil by Ellen Orrego of Red Bank, Best in Painting, and “Afternoon Confab on the Lake,” oil by Ellen Orrego, Bronze Achievement Award;
• “Angels and Demons,” photography by John Regan of Neptune, Bronze Achievement Award;
• “Water Lilies,” pastel by Susan Rickman of Red Bank, Pastellist Salon of New Jersey Award in memory of Marge Levine;
• “Egyptian Street Scene,” pastel by Carole Rogers of Little Silver, Bronze Achievement Award;
• “Dominoes,” Best in Photography by Larry Ross of Matawan;
• “Love my Mudbath,” photography by Ellen Rubinstein of Holmdel, David MacNeill Memorial Award for Wit and Whimsy;
• “This Way and That,” photography by Kristopher Schoenleber of Princeton, Bronze Achievement Award;
• “Old Porch” by Elizabeth Schultz of Manchester, Lorraine Ravner Memorial Award for Monochrome Photography.