The Monmouth County Board of County Commissioners has announced citizen member appointments to authorities, boards and commissions.
The appointments were announced during the county’s reorganization meeting held on Jan. 7 in the Collins Arena on the campus of Brookdale Community College in Lincroft.
Monmouth County’s elected county commissioners are Thomas A. Arnone of Neptune City, Susan M. Kiley of Hazlet, Lillian G. Burry of Colts Neck, Ross Licitra of Marlboro and Nick DiRocco of Wall Township.
The appointments included:
• Addiction Services (three-year term) – Lester Richens;
• Bayshore Outfall Authority (five-year term) – Michael J. Kalaka and Rocco Impreveduto;
• Construction Board of Appeals (four-year term) – Donald A. Clare;
• Environmental Council (three-year term) – Wilma Morrissey, Scott Thompson, John Vig and Ashley Reese;
• Fair Housing Board (five-year term) – Joyce Quarles and Rev. Joseph Thelusca;
• Historical Commission – Regular member (three-year term) – Glenn Cashion, Joseph Grabas and Barbara Harrigan; Chairwoman and Presiding Officer (three-year term) – Barbara Harrigan;
• Library Commission (three-year term) – Mary Ann Musich;
• Mental Health Board (three-year term) – Julia Barugel;
• Assistant Fire Marshals (two-year term) – Charles Shirley and Thomas Welsh; Assistant Fire Marshal (unexpired term ending Feb. 22, 2022) – Michael Burke;
• Planning Board – Regular member (three-year term) – James C. Schatzle and Marcy McMullen; Alternate member (one-year term) – John Mele and Lori Ann Davidson;
• Recreation Commissioners – Regular member (five-year term) – Michael Harmon and Anthony Fiore; Regular member (unexpired term ending March 15, 2021) – Joseph Di Bella;
• Shade Tree Commission (five-year term) – Thomas Ritchie;
• Youth Services Commission (three-year term) – Amy Altenhaus, Kathy Collins, Wendy DePedro, Carl Jennings, Ivan Kaplan and Lester Richens.