The North Brunswick Public Library announced its virtual adult program schedule for February.
- Virtual Mindfulness Meditation will be held at 7:30 p.m. Feb. 8. Mindfulness is the practice of bringing one’s attention to the internal and external experiences occurring in the present moment, which can be developed through the practice of meditation. Taught by Dr. Siobhán Gibbons Ed.D., a licensed psychologist in the State of New Jersey. Register in advance for this Zoom program: https://form.jotform.com/210256432646149
- The Virtual Fiber Arts Club will meet from 10-11 a.m. Feb. 12 and 26. Work on your current project (embroidery, cross stitch, knitting, crocheting, weaving, etc.) and enjoy the company of others. Register in advance for this Zoom program; Feb. 12 https://forms.gle/Pe4U24VhjPr7GJgf7 or Feb. 26 https://forms.gle/gp7bQd9zgeL63yNx9
- Virtual Tai Chi will be held at 10 a.m. Feb. 13 and 27. Participants age 16 and up are invited to join teacher Vikram Sarath for free virtual Tai Chi sessions. Beginners are welcome. Registration is not required. Tune in via Zoom at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85749227982?pwd=QWJydVpBckI0WUp3OXp6UjFaWi9QUT09
Meeting ID: 857 4922 7982
- A Book Page Wreath workshop will be held at 10 a.m. Feb. 16. You will need cardboard cut into the shape of a wreath, book pages (each bloom takes three pages; use pages from a small paperback or a small magazine), paper fasteners, a glue gun and glue gun sticks. Register in advance for this Zoom program at https://forms.gle/x82YXyGLzJrQwWUG8
- “The Top 5 Things to Declutter this Month” will be presented at 7 p.m. Feb. 19 with organizer and humorist Jamie Novak.
Novak will share the top five areas to declutter to start you off on an organized note. You’ll learn what to do first and how to pack a toolkit for all your decluttering tasks. Register in advance for this Zoom program at https://forms.gle/uiVn7BtJ6Ak8hCxs7
For questions on any program, email librarian Barbara at email@example.com