Now in its seventh year since launching in 2014, the Hello Kitty Cafe Truck continues its 2021 East Coast tour by rolling back into Edison.
From 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. April 24, visit the Menlo Park Mall, 55 Parsonage Road, near the Jersey Strong entrance.
Fans of Hello Kitty can look forward to new exclusives and limited-edition collectibles, including: a new pink Hello Kitty Cafe T-shirt; a new stainless rainbow Thermos; a new Hello Kitty Cafe cookie plush; new hand-decorated cookie sets; sprinkle mugs; enamel pin sets; madeleine cookie sets; and Hello Kitty Cafe canvas totes.
Other best-selling items include bow-shaped water bottles and giant Hello Kitty Cafe chef cookies.
The Hello Kitty Cafe Truck has safety procedures and sanitation efforts in place for guests including:
- Staff will be wearing masks and gloves inside of the Hello Kitty Cafe Truck
- Stanchions and social-distancing markers will be placed on the ground to encourage proper physical distancing for guests in line
- Counters will be wiped down with disinfectant every 30 minutes
- POS and payment readers will be wiped down every 30 minutes
- Hand sanitizer will be provided
- Contactless/cashless transactions
Guests will be encouraged to:
- Stay home if sick with a cough or fever
- Wear a face mask
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet from other customers and staff
- Clean hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer after contact with frequently touched surfaces
Hello Kitty Cafe Truck accepts only credit/debit card payments, no cash.