The North Brunswick Public Library invites jobseekers to join Kawana Jacocks, senior writer at WriteOne Resumes, for an in-person resume and cover letter writing workshop at 6 p.m. April 21 at the library, 880 Hermann Road, North Brunswick.
• The purpose of a resume.
• The varieties of resume formats.
• How to build a strong resume that attracts potential employers.
• Resume rules to break and follow.
• The power of a well-written cover letter.
• How to access free job resources with your North Brunswick Public Library card.
Prior computer experience is preferred. Bring a laptop or use the library’s computers and Microsoft Word to work on your resume.
Space is limited and registration is required. To register, email librarian Ryan Miller at email@example.com
For a complete listing of virtual and in-person events, visit https://northbrunswicklibrary.org/