The Manalapan Police Department has reported the following incidents which recently occurred in the township:
• On July 27 at 1:30 p.m., a Howell resident reported that unknown individuals broke the window of a vehicle that was parked at the Monmouth Heights Swim Club, Ryan Road, and removed items valued at approximately $1,000.00. Patrolman Kyle Earley handled the report and the incident is pending further investigation.
• On July 27 at 7:09 p.m., employees of QuickChek, Route 537, reported that an unknown male left the business without paying for gas and that he also attempted to pass a counterfeit $100. bill. Patrolman John Lightbody handled the report.
• On July 28 at 4:16 p.m., employees of Target, Route 9, reported that an unknown individual had shoplifted a total of $565 worth of merchandise during the previous two weeks. Patrolman Mantas Stanionis handled the report.
• On July 30 at 3:04 p.m., a Manalapan resident reported that sometime between 6 p.m. July 29 and 10 a.m. July 30, unknown individuals damaged a vehicle that was parked on Chatsworth Road by puncturing holes in one of the vehicle’s tires. The tire was valued at $314. Patrolman Everett McNulty handled the report.
• On July 31 at 7:30 p.m., a Morganville resident reported that a vehicle valued at approximately $130,000 had been stolen from the driveway of an Equinox Lane residence. The key fob was reportedly left inside the vehicle. Patrolman Christopher Schou took the report and the incident is pending further investigation.
• On Aug. 2 at 3:18 p.m., a Long Branch resident reported that miscellaneous items, valued at approximately $70,995., had been stolen from an Eastwood Boulevard residence. Patrolman Douglas Zike handled the initial report and the incident is pending further investigation.