September is Childhood Cancer Awareness month. We invite you to honor Meghan by joining our 30-day celebration of her short, sweet life and legacy and learn more about Meghan and the impact the Foundation has made.
During this month of reflection and action, the Foundation hopes to increase awareness of advances in pediatric brain cancer supported by the Foundation, stories of scholarship recipients, and ongoing Foundation activities.
Please consider donating to the Meghan Rose Bradley Foundation so that efforts to eradicate pediatric brain cancer will not be interrupted.
Did you know:
- Since its inception, the Foundation has been able to transform nearly $500,000 in contributions into research pediatric brain cancer research. grants and scholarships.
- The 2020 Annual Gala event typically resulted in donations representing 70% of our annual budget. It has been cancelled amid COVID concerns.
- Cancelling the annual gala will result in an estimate deficit of $50,000 in funds which have been transformed into research grants and scholarships for local NJ students.
- The new, online celebration provides an opportunity for friends, family, and supporters to remember Meghan and celebrate the contributions we have all made toward eradicating the disease.
The Foundation encourages you to visit the Foundation’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/meghanrosebradleyfoundation.org) during the 30 days of September to learn more about Meghan and the impact the Foundation has made.
Please consider donating to the Meghan Rose Bradley Foundation so that efforts to eradicate pediatric brain cancer will not be interrupted. (http://paypal.com/us/fundraiser/charity/1475311).
The Foundation plans to continue its traditional activities in 2021. Ladies Night Out is on the calendar for February 18, 2021 at the Somerville Elks.
- The Foundation is run by an unpaid Board and 100% volunteer staff with a strong record of translating contributions into tangible research results.
Contributions to the Meghan Rose Bradley Foundation can be mailed to:
Meghan Rose Bradley Foundation
6 Preston Drive
Branchburg, NJ 08876
Online contributions can be made through PayPal: http://paypal.com/us/fundraiser/charity/1475311