Thursday, October 21, 2021
12:00 pm until 2:00 pm Virtual Meeting
Kenneth Vercammen, Esq.
Allan Marain, Esq.
Conner Ouellette, Esq.
Assistant Prosecutor – MCPO
John E. Hogan, Esq.
Co-Chair, Municipal Court Practice Committee
Wilentz Goldman & Spitzer, PA
The seminar will focus on:
- The NJ Courts Expungement Portal
- Essential Eligibility Considerations and Client Records
- Traditional Expungements
- Expedited vs. Early Pathway
- Expungement of Marijuana Offenses
- Clean Slate
- Case law updates, the SBI Review, and Expungement Confirmation
- The Expungement Effect and When Not to Expunge
- Cost: $25-MCBA Members; $50-Non-Attorney Members; Free-Law Clerks
(Law School Students, Paralegals & Legal Secretaries are Free.)
This program has been approved by the BCLE of the Supreme Court of NJ for 2 hours of total CLE credit. Of these 2 credits qualify for certification in criminal and municipal court law. The program also meets Regulation 201:2 for newly admitted attorneys. (Recognized for NY CLE Credit.
732.828.3433, x. 102
The Middlesex County Bar Association (MCBA) is a professional association committed to serving the Middlesex County legal community and the general public. The MCBA seeks to enhance member satisfaction by providing a variety of services that stimulate professional growth and personal contacts, assist in the practice of law and provide opportunity for meaningful public service.
87 Bayard Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901