Virtual Program GotoMeeting
Open to the public, Free. You do not have to be a Mercer resident to attend. However, registration is required via www.mcl.org
Registrants will receive an email link for the GotoMeeting session in 24 hours before the event.
SPEAKER: Kenneth Vercammen, Esq. Edison, (Author – ABA’s “Wills and Estate Administration book”)
Dan Fabrizio, NY Life Financial Advisor
Estate administration can be very complex, and having some information before you begin can you help you through the process.
1. Administering the Estate/Probate/Surrogate
2. Dangers If You Have No Will or documents invalid
3. Getting your Estate Planning Documents done without going into a law office
4. What goes into a Will
5. Power of Attorneys recommendations
6. Living Will & Advance Directive for Medical Care
7. Avoiding unnecessary expenses and saving your family money
Free to Register
Dennis Beebe email@example.com
West Windsor branch, Mercer County Library System
KENNETH VERCAMMEN & ASSOCIATES, PC
ATTORNEY AT LAW
2053 Woodbridge Ave.
Edison, NJ 08817