The following programs will be held at the South Brunswick Senior Center, 540 Ridge Road, Monmouth Junction section of South Brunswick:
- A lecture on balance and fall prevention will be held at 12:30 p.m. on Oct. 7. Led by Vaani Pillai, physical therapist with Princeton Medical Center Princeton Rehabilitation. Call 609-497-2230 to register for health programs.
- Meet Caryl Greenberg, the new director of the Senior Center, at 12:15 p.m. on Oct. 10.
- The over-55 ensemble of McCarter Theatre Seniors Onstage will perform at 12:15 p.m. on Oct. 17.
- An art lecture with Maurice will be held at 12:30 p.m. on Oct. 18. Discussion will be on the Great Impressionists.
- Culture Fest will be held on Oct. 24. Festivities begin at 10:30 a.m. with a variety of cultural demonstrations at 12:15 p.m. Celebrate 20 years of the Friends of the Senior Center group.
- Attorney Kenneth Vercammen will hold a free informative presentation on wills and probates at 12:15 p.m. on Oct. 28.
- Don a costume for the Halloween bash, set for 11:15 a.m. on Oct. 31. A Halloween-themed lunch will be followed at 12:15 p.m. with live music by Karickter.
These events are for South Brunswick residents age 55 and older only. For more information, call 732-329-4000, ext. 7670.