• DeBows United Methodist Church, corner of Route 571 and Route 537, Jackson, will host a flea market on June 26 from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Table space (no table) for vendors is $10. Contact Sue at 732-928-0352 to reserve a space or for more information. Additional information may be found at www.debowsumc.org
• The Allentown Village Initiative (TAVI) is presenting a series of events this summer. The following events are open to the community: “Artist on the Avenue,” June 11, 7 p.m., behind “Bruno’s One Sweet Ride, performance by Sideways Willy; “They Came for Freedom,” June 19, 10 a.m.; “Freedom Day,” June 19, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., Heritage Park;
“Lions Club Annual Kids’ Fishing Contest,” June 26, 8-11 a.m., Pete Sensi Park on Conine’s Mill Pond; third annual Allentown “Flogatta,” July 3, Lakeview Drive, Allentown, 11 a.m.;
“Reading of the Declaration of Independence,” 9 a.m. July 4, Pete Sensi Park, Allentown. Details: www.allentownvinj.org
• The Monmouth County Park System will present a Superb Summer Saunter on June 11 from 10-11:30 a.m. at Clayton Park, Upper Freehold Township, meet in the Emley’s Hill Road parking lot. Explore the trails with a park system naturalist. Free. Details: www.MonmouthCountyParks.com or 732-842-4000.
• The Monmouth County Park System will present mill demonstrations on June 12, 13, 19, 20, 26 and 27 from 1-4 p.m. at Historic Walnford, Walnford Road, Upper Freehold Township. See the 19th century gristmill in action. Free. Details: www.MonmouthCountyParks.com or 732-842-4000.
• The Monmouth County Park System will present an Eco-Elephant Flea Market on June 19 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Dorbrook Recreation Area, Route 537, Colts Neck. Search for that one-of-a-kind treasure at the Eco-Elephant Flea Market. Admission and parking are free. Details: www.MonmouthCountyParks.com or 732-842-4000.
• The Monmouth County Park System will present an Antique Auto Display on June 26 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at Historic Walnford, Walnford Road, Upper Freehold Township. See pre-1948 automobiles on display. Weather permitting. Free. Details: www.MonmouthCountyParks.com or 732-842-4000.
• Deborah Heart and Lung Center is hosting Women-to-Women Talk Heart-to-Heart, a virtual wellness event bringing together Deborah’s medical professionals, Emmy Award winning chef Christina Pirello and wellness health coach Michelle Martin to shine a spotlight on women and their health needs. All registrants will be entered into a drawing for three designer handbags. The event will be held in a virtual manner from 10-11 a.m. June 26. Registration: https://WomenToWomen21.givesmart.com
• The Cream Ridge Cemetery Association will hold its annual meeting at 6:30 p.m. June 21 at the New Egypt Firehouse, 59 Main St., New Egypt. All lot owners are invited to attend. Details: 609-758-8663.
• The Allentown Village Initiative (TAVI) invites area residents to join a special effort to patronize local businesses. Register at www.allentownvinj.org to receive a weekly email highlighting Allentown’s shops and restaurants. The email will showcase unique products, services and specials offered by entrepreneurs throughout Allentown and Upper Freehold Township. There is no charge to participate. To register and for more information, visit www.allentownvinj.org
• CentraState Medical Center has launched a new online grief support group led by licensed clinical social workers certified in grief counseling to assist individuals who have experienced the loss of a loved one. The group is open for adult members of the community who have experienced the loss of a loved one. The private groups provide a safe, non-judgmental space for participants to share their emotions and struggles. The group meets via Zoom on the first and third Thursdays of each month at 3 p.m. To register, call 732-303-5170 or email Ametzger@Centrastate.com or Ssouza@Centrastate.com
• Samaritan Center, a joint ministry of St. Thomas More and Old Tennent Presbyterian churches, operates a food pantry to provide supplementary food for those in need in Manalapan, Marlboro, Englishtown and Millstone Township. For information, call 732-446-1142 and make an appointment. Donations of funds and food are gratefully accepted to support the operation of the center. Volunteers are always welcome.
• Embroiderers’ Guild of America – Monmouth Chapter is dedicated to teaching and sharing the joys of needlework. The organization welcomes stitchers of all levels. Evening stitchers will meet via Zoom on the first Monday of each month at 7 p.m. Day stitchers will meet via Zoom on the third Thursday of each month at 10 a.m. Details: Toni, 732-462-5540, or visit website:www.mcega.org
Items for the Datebook may be sent to email@example.com. Please submit items at least two weeks prior to a scheduled event.