- Prasad M. Subramanian, 35, of Harleysville, Pennsylvania, was charged with driving while intoxicated, refusal to take a breath test, possession of less than 50 grams of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after he was discovered slumped over the steering wheel of his car, which was parked at the Windsor Athletic Club on Clarksville Road, at 9:18 p.m. Dec. 14. He was released with a pending court date.
- Someone entered the rear compartment of a 2004 GMC box truck while it was parked at the Princeton Junction Train Station between Nov. 23 and Dec. 7. Two snowblowers, valued at a combined $2,798, were taken from the truck. The theft was reported Dec. 14.
- Zachary A. Locke, 19, of West Windsor Township, was charged with possession of less than 50 grams of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after he was stopped for speeding on Alexander Road near Roszel Road at 10:15 p.m. Dec. 11. He was released with a pending court date.
- Randolph S. Rodriguez, 46, of Long Branch, was charged with driving while intoxicated after police investigated a car that was stopped on Route 1 South near Fisher Place at 2 a.m. Dec. 10. He told police that he had stopped to allow his passenger to urinate. Mr. Rodriguez was released with a pending court date.
- Gaurav S. Sharma, 31, of West Orange, was charged with driving while intoxicated after he was stopped for speeding on Village Road at 12:04 a.m. Dec.10. He was released with a pending court date.
- Someone stole company checks and silver coins from a business’s office between Dec. 2 and Dec. 5. One of the checks had a suspicious transaction from the checking account, totaling $2,480.50. The incident was reported Dec. 6.
- Two women used counterfeit $100 bills to buy Tide and Dove soap supplies at Wegman’s on Nassau Park Boulevard. The incident occurred Dec. 5 and was reported on Dec. 6.
Welcome! Log into your account
Recover your password
A password will be e-mailed to you.
WEST WINDSOR POLICE BLOTTER: Jan. 10