Newspaper Media Group is seeking creative, analytical and outgoing individuals to join our team of Account Managers.
Who are you? You are a people person who likes conversation and investing in the success of others. You have a positive attitude, and can balance your own success with that of helping the team. You have a strong work ethic and a desire to see the job through to completion. And you have at least two years of experience in a customer-facing job – through customer service, marketing, advertising, communications, retail or in another capacity.
This position entails contacting business owners, managers/decision makers to discuss advertising and marketing – which includes but is not limited to – print, direct mailers, online/digital, social media, and events.
Think we’d make a good team? Then send us a resume as well as a story about a time when you used the skills we’re looking for to give a “wow” experience for a customer and create a win for your company.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
"*" indicates required fields