SOUTH RIVER–Due to the significant decline in new coronavirus (COVID-19) cases, the South River Police Department will no longer send out weekly updates.
Over the past week, the South River Police Department has been notified by the Middlesex County Health Department that a total of four additional residents have tested positive for COVID-19, according to a prepared statement from the South River Police Department.
This brings the total number of cases in South River to 305.
The daily breakdown of the new cases is as follows:
- On June 7 there were no cases
- On June 8 there was one positive case
- On June 9 there were no cases
- On June 10 there was one positive case
- On June 11 there was one positive case
- On June 12 there was one positive case
- On June 13 there were no cases
New cases will continue to be updated daily on the COVID-19 page on its website, according to the statement.
During the past week, the police department has not been informed of any additional residents who passed away due to COVID-19. The total number of deaths remains at nine.
For more information visit, www.southriverpd.org/covid-19