The Metuchen Area Chamber of Commerce is raising funds to support JFK Medical Center’s COVID-19 Response Team through a silent auction and cash contributions.
The COVID-19 Response Team Fund supports:
- Patient care and equipment funding to help frontline caregivers, including N95 masks and ventilators.
- Research funding: Scientists and researchers at Hackensack Meridian Health’s Center for Discovery and Innovation are working on therapies and cures for this and other infectious diseases.
- Team member assistance funding for those experiencing hardships.
- Facilities enhancements to keep all patients and visitors safer at the hospital.
- Post COVID-19 patient care, especially in underserved communities.
- Future equipment needs as the pandemic continues.
To view and bid on the silent auction items that have been donated, visit www.biddingowl.com/MetuchenAreaChamber. The auction closes July 18.
To make a cash donation, send a check payable to MACC, 323 Main St., Suite B, Metuchen 08840 with a note that it is for the COVID-19 fund. Or, donate online at https://metuchen-area-chamber-of-commerce.square. site/