Eagle Oaks Golf and Country Club
20 Shore Oaks Drive
Farmingdale, NJ 07727
Girl Scouts of the Jersey Shore will host its annual Women of Distinction & Community Partners Gala to raise vital funds that enable girls in Monmouth and Ocean counties to access Girl Scout programs and experiences.
A distinguished group of Jersey Shore leaders and a community-minded business will be honored:
Women of Distinction
- Anne M. Davis, an attorney with offices in Brick
- Christine Hanlon, Monmouth County clerk
- Frances Keane, vice president of human resources, CentraState Healthcare Systems and chairwoman of the Girl Scouts Board of Directors
- Dana Lancellotti, director of business development and tourism, Ocean County
- Dr. Janice Warner, interim provost, Georgian Court University
Lakewood BlueClaws, an affiliate of the Philadelphia Phillies, and long-time supporter of Girl Scouts
Man Enough to be a Girl Scout Member of the Year
Wayne Boatwright, vice president of diversity and inclusion, Hackensack Meridian Health
Girls Scouts is honored to have Tom Hayes and Teri O’Connor return as gala co-chairs. Hayes serves as director of consumer and community relations at New Jersey Natural Gas and O’Connor is county administrator for Monmouth County and first vice chairperson of the Girl Scouts Board of Directors.
Tickets to the gala a cocktail reception, dinner, music, gift auctions and raffle, plus introductions of gala honorees from Girl Scouts who have earned the Gold Award and those on their way to achieving this top Girl Scout honor.
Tickets, sponsorships and ads for the event journal may be purchased online at gsfun.org/gala. For more information about opportunities to support the event, including auction donations, call (800) 785-2090 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.